• Bar Allegria – Casual elegance and a relaxed atmosphere are traits of this ideal place to enjoy great conversation or an end to the day.
• Piano Bar - After a hard day of relaxing by the pool or at the spa, take a moment to enjoy live piano music.
• High Tea - Enjoy a glass of fine sparkling wine, international coffee, tea and your choice of canapes, finger sandwiches and pastries.
• Las Ventanas – Featuring exquisite gourmet cuisine and a new extensive wine cellar. Offering the Chef's Table which offers exquisite dining.
• Spices - Majestically overlooking the Caribbean, this restaurant combines flavors of the islands with authentic Mexican cuisine. Fresh fish, seafood and local fare are the specialties on this menu.
• Palazzo – Traditional Italian favorites in innovative European cuisine mark this restaurant in its elegant and charming atmosphere.
• Azia – A menu designed and executed by chefs from Thailand, featuring delicacies from the region as well as other Asian cuisines.
• The Grill – A romantic al fresco setting compliments a chef’s selection of grilled fare.
• Club Royale – Custom four course dinners accompany live dazzling entertainment in this state-of-the-art dinner theater.
• The Deck – Features an array of traditional finger foods, sandwiches and local favorites just steps from the pool and beach.
For he Grill and Spices - jeans and sandals are permitted. No flip flops or beachwear. Women are permitted to wear dress sandals.
All other restaurants at Royal Hideaway Playacar observes a dress code of casual elegance. Men are required to wear collared shirts, long pants and closed shoes for dinner.
All restaurants have the right to deny access if the dress code is not fully met.
Reservations are required. All dining facilities serve a la carte. Some restaurants may only operate on select schedules. Reservations are required for dinner at all restaurants.
The Chef's Table dining experience is optional. Additional cost does apply.
Consult the hotel upon arrival for hours of operation, reservation policies and dress code.