All Inclusive Amenities
The all-inclusive program includes the following amenities:
* International buffet restaurant with 'show cooking'
* Mexican, Steak House,and International specialty restaurants with a la carte dining. A la carte dining requires a reservation to be made in advance. Number of reservations allowed depends on length of stay. All reservations are subject to availability.
* Unlimited imported and domestic drinks
* Daily activities including bicycle tour, yoga classes, bingo, karaoke, stretching, horseshoes, lawn bowling, darts, beach soccer, tennis, billiards, archery, dance classes, rifle shooting, table tennis, beach volleyball, and more.
* Non-motorized watersports including water polo, aqua gym, pool games, water basketball, kayaking (first hour is free, additional charges incurred afterwards), snorkeling (first hour is free, additional charges incurred afterwards), windsurfing (first hour
is free, additional fees incurred afterwards)
* Kids Club for ages 4-12
* Nightly entertainment/animation
* Taxes and gratuities
* Exchange privileges with Iberostar Paraiso Beach and Iberostar Cozumel, between the hours of 9am-6pm. Transportation is not provided. Reservations are required for a la carte restaurants, subject to availability. Day/night passes and additional privileges
to other Iberostar Hotels are availabe at charge. Day/night pass prices are subject to change without notice.
Valid Booking Dates: Now - 10/31/2017
Applicable promotions will display with your room selection. Some restrictions may apply.