- 1 bar at the meandering swim-up pool
- 2 swim-up bars at main pool area
- 2 beach bars
- Main Lobby Bar
- Plaza Espana Bar
- Sports & Music Bar
- Cigar Bar
- Theater Bar
- The Corner - More than a dinner, a unique dining experience ($)
- Le Marche - International buffet breakfast and lunch
- Il Olivo Italian restaurant - a la carte dinner
- L’Alsace French Restaurant – a la carte dinner
- Ginger Japanese restaurant - a la carte dinner
- La Hacienda Mexican restaurant - a la carte dinner
- Taman Sari Indonesian restaurant - a la carte dinner
- Mar y Tierra beach restaurants - a la carte breakfast and buffet lunch. They become 2 a la carte restaurants for dinner: Tierra Steak House Grill and Mar Sea Food Grill (lobster available for an additional charge)
No reservations required for restaurants. Dress code is required:
Day time: Dress, shorts or jeans, swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet.
Evening: There are two dress codes according to the different restaurants and bars as follows:
Casual - Dresses, blouses, skirts, dress shorts, dress bermudas or jeans with casual tops or t-shirts. Sneakers, tennis shoes, or dress sandals (no flip flops). No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance - Ladies: Dresses, blouses, skirts, dress, jeans (not torn or ragged), capri pants, dress Bermudas, dress shoes, elegant sandals.
Gentlemen: Long pants required, can be dress jeans (not torn or ragged). Dress or casual shirt (with collar and sleeves) with dress shoes, dress sandals with covered toes or loafers.
Beachwear, sportswear, shorts, sleeveless shirt, baseball caps, tennis shoes or sandals are not allowedSome restaurants may only operate on select schedules.
Some restaurants may require reservations and expect appropriate dress. Consult the hotel upon arrival for hours of operation, reservation policies and dress codes.
Choices of regular menu, Sushi Bar or Tepanyaki table (Hibachi Grill) for 10 guests; Tepanyaki tables require reservation, contact the Concierge Desk.