Current Renovations: Resort Renovations(5/8/2015 - 11/15/2015):
Palladium Hotel Group is pleased to announce upcoming renovations and improvements to its Resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The renovations include expanded family-friendly accommodations, additional dining options and updated room décor.
Every effort will be made to assure that the renovations program provides minimal inconvenience to guests.
Food + Beverage
From May 4 – May 24, The Hemingway Bar will conduct general maintenance and improvements including a new A/C system. In the meantime, guests can visit the bar at the convention center from 5:00PM to 1:00AM nightly.
From Aug 1 – Oct 7 Palladium’s Sports Bar will be refreshed with new décor. The neighboring a la carte restaurant, Bamboo, will serve as an alternative location, transforming into a sports bar so travelers never have to miss a big game.
Between Oct 20 and Nov 1 La Torres restaurant is upgrading its A/C units, to keep guests feeling comfortable as they dine. During the upgrade, La Torres-style cuisine will be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner at El Bohío beach restaurant.
Palladium’s Royal Gourmet restaurant will install new distribution ducts for the A/C system, to be completed by Oct 8, 2015,
From Jul 1 – Sep 14, Mare Nostrum restaurant will be completely renovated, including a new outdoor terrace to offer an even more luxurious experience for guests of The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium. Beginning Sep 23, Mare Nostrum restaurant will serve
meals exclusively for guests of The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium.
Renovations of the following accommodations will take place May 15 - Oct 31, 2015:
- 280 rooms will be updated with new furniture and décor as well as renovation of bathrooms and terraces.
- Ten (10) Loft Suites along with ten (10) Standard rooms in Villas (20 guestrooms total) will transform into ten (10) Family Rooms, providing more space and convenience for families.
- The Ocean View rooms on the ground floor will be enlarged by incorporating the current terrace, and a new outdoor terrace with private Jacuzzi will be added to each room.
- 118 Double Deluxe rooms on the ground floor will expand to include the current terrace as interior space and an exterior terrace will be added to each room.
- 42 Loft Suites will retain their Loft Suites category and gain a loft, new bathroom design and new décor.
- 88 Double Deluxe rooms will get open-air bathrooms and new décor.
From Aug 1 - Sep 7, the Resort’s Sports Center will install new artificial grass floors to better serve our active travelers. During this time, our athletes will still have access to the sports facilities.
From Aug 15 - Oct 31, the adults-only pool at the Grand Palladium Palace Resort & Spa will receive a renovated interior pool tank and new surrounding terrace. During this time the pool will be open to all our Palladium guests.
Sep 1, 2015 marks the start of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino lobby renovation. A new reception area, upgraded representatives’ desk area, renovated stage and backstage area for musicians, renovated patio, new lobby bar, new guests bathroom,
a new Palapa in front of the casino and upgraded lobby furniture will be completed by Oct 31, 2015.
During this two-phase upgrade, check-in will remain in its original location. Guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort & Spa can enjoy pre-dinner drinks and post dinner entertainment at any of the nearby Resort lobbies.
Renovation times and dates are subject to change without prior notification.