Vacation Payment Plans lock in your reservations and give you the flexibility to pay in full at a later date. The deposit amount at the time of booking varies based on the airfare and hotel accommodations selected, and whether or not you’ve chosen to add All-In-One Travel Protection to your trip.
Standard Deposit Policy
- Reserve your vacation for as little as $50 down.Low Deposit Policy*
- Purchase All-In-One Travel Protection and reserve your vacation for as little as $0.
How to use Funjet Payment Plans
Deposits include a portion of both your air and hotel costs, the full cost of any add-ons, and whether or not you’ve added All-In-One Travel Protection. If you're traveling more than 2 months in advance and your vacation cost is higher than the required deposit amount, look for the deposit option in the step 3 of checkout. You’ll have several options:
- Schedule Your Final Payment Automatically - Your credit card will automatically be charged on that date.
- Make Multiple Payments - Log into your account and pay for your vacation in as small or large increments as you’d like. All payments must be completed no less than 45 days before departure.
- Schedule an Email Reminder - Select a date that is more than 47 days prior to departure and receive an email reminder to complete payment on your vacation.
Deposit options may not be available if the minimum deposit rules cover your full air and hotel costs, or you are traveling during a holiday or convention period that require full payment at time of booking.
Reservations are still subject to all change or cancellation penalties outlined in the Terms and Conditions, as well as any supplier penalties should you wish to change or cancel your vacation. Adding All-In-One Travel Protection to your vacation may lower or eliminate these penalties.