Home > Deals > Aulani-A Disney Resort and Spa
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is a family paradise with a touch of magic where everyone can enjoy a world of amazing adventures, both together and on their own.
Spend the day at the greatest pools in all of Hawai‘i, splashing down twisting water slides, playing in a watery wonderland and floating down a lazy river. Or stroll down to the Resort’s secluded cove for a day at the beach. You can even do some exploring with guided excursions and activities, like surfing lessons. Then in the evening, enjoy deliciously fresh food, rich in local flavors, and spectacular entertainment that celebrates the incredible culture and traditions of Hawai‘i.
Enjoy the most popular features, including:
- Waikolohe Valley Pools / water fun area
- Aunty’s Beach House Kid’s Club (open to kids 3–12 years old)
- Other entertainment, including Starlit Hui show, fireside storytelling, outdoor movie nights and visits from Disney Characters
- Laniwai Spa and Fitness Center
Disney also wants to give you more Aulani, so they're expanding the Resort through mid-2013. While you may notice this work in progress during your stay, when they're done you'll be able to enjoy more of the amazing dining, exciting entertainment and water activities that you love. In short, more family paradise with a touch of magic.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Kids stay FREE + up to $150 air credit
This premier oceanfront resort is a place for families to gather, reconnect and immerse themselves in the stories of Hawaii.
- On the western shore of Oahu, in Ko Olina
- Set on 21 acres with ocean views and a white sandy beach
- 18,000-square-foot spa featuring an outdoor hydrotherapy circuit
- 5,200 square-foot interactive Disney Kid’s Club
- Guest rooms appointed with fine details and beautiful Hawaiian artwork
Kids stay free offer: Guests are allowed to have up to 3 kids 17 and younger stay free of charge when sharing a guestroom with an adult! This promotion is automatically included when you book your vacation. Restrictions may apply. May be combined with all other offers. Must book by 1/3/2014.
As to Disney artwork, logos, & properties: © Disney