Despite its small size, Aruba packs in more vacation value per square mile than any other island with its lively casinos, exotic landscapes, unique culture and stunning white-sand beaches.
Why Should You Vacation in Aruba?
From adventure to relaxation, Aruba has it all. Whatever brings you pleasure, you're sure to find it here.
- A mix of Dutch, South American and Caribbean influences flavor Aruba’s unique cuisine, architecture, arts and more.
- Enjoy low humidity and pleasant 82-degree weather year round
- Coral reefs, shipwrecks and gentle trade winds made for some of the Caribbean’s best snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Experience the island’s unique landscape and wildlife in Arikok National Park, the largest nature preserve in the Caribbean.
- Trade winds and desert terrain make Aruba an adventure sports paradise. Windsurf, kitesurf, or off -road across the island’s desert terrain.
- Or just relax on Eagle Beach, one of TripAdvisor’s 10 best beaches in the world.
- It’s is a top wedding and honeymoon destination, including the new Riu Palace Antilles, the island’s only adults-only all-inclusive resort.
- Calm waters, welcoming locals and kid-focused activities throughout the island also make it a great family vacation destination.
Featured Aruba deals
View all deals from Aruba >>
Showing Deals from:
Save up to 30%
Departure Dates Vary
Experience(s): Beach, Diving, Family, Gaming, Spa
moreLuxury, Nightlife, Romance, Shopping, Dining, All Inclusive, Golf, Active/Adventure, Snorkeling, Wedding
Length of Stay: 3
nights hotel only from
per person, per night
& prices >>
Featured Aruba Hotels & Resorts
Things to do in Aruba
The perfect beginning to an unforgettable Caribbean night, this sunset cruise sets the scene for romance and fun
This jeep safari is the only way to reach the refreshing, crystal clear waters of the Natural pool
This tour offers you a little bit of everything, taking you to some of the most popular sights on the island
Take in all the pleasures of the sea by enjoying a day of sail and snorkel on the island's newest catamaran