24 Hour Sports Bar, Pool Bar, Theater Bar, Disco Bar, Beach Bar, Plaza Bar.
7 Restaurants on site (6 a la carte).
All meals and national drink included, a selection of international drinks, cocktails in all restaurants and bars and house wine with meals according to established schedule of each restaurant. Also offers children menu at the a-la-carte restaurants.
Restaurants: all a-la-carte restaurants require reservation
- Buffet for breakfast (6:30 – 11 am), lunch (12:30 m – 2:30 pm) and dinner (6:30 – 9:30 pm)
- Mexican cuisine open for dinner only from 6:30pm a 10:00pm
- Caribbean – Mediterranean fusion ($) open for dinner only from 6:30pm a 9:30pm.
- Brazilean rodizio open for dinner only from 6:30pm a 9:30pm
- Snack open daily for breakfast and lunch and midnight snack open from 11am – 6 pm and from 10 pm to 6:30 am
- Asian restaurant open for dinner only from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
For the access of all restaurants during the evening a formal dress code applies. Gentlemen should not be wearing shorts and/or sleeveless shirts, sandals, or any other type of open shoes.
Some restaurants may only operate on select schedules. Some restaurants may require reservations and expect appropriate dress. Consult the hotel upon arrival for hours of operation, reservation policies and dress codes.